Wednesday 28 December 2016

Featured: Lelo Luna Beads Original Review

Oh Glow Blog

The Lelo Luna Beads will always be a bit nostalgic for me. They were my very first adult purchase, and at the time I was so horrified of even browsing a sexy website that I used my browser's stealth mode to make my purchase. Oh how far one can come.

These are still a great set of kegel beads, primarily due to the free-rotating inner ball that knocks against the plastic walls of the outer sphere when one is engaged in enthusiastic grinding. When said grinding is enthusiastic enough you can even get subtle g-spot stimulation from them, which, during the size difference, is something the smaller Mini and Noir Luna Beads apparently don't provide.

I wrote a review of these for Cara Sutra, my first piece for that sweet lady and her site.
You’ll want to wear these beads when you have errands to run, stuff to do around the house, or even during a workout. The more you move, the more you’ll feel! Beware, though. The slight knocking sound produced can be heard in a room that’s quiet enough despite the rubber coating. Fortunately a modicum of background noise will conceal this entirely – you will “feel” more than hear the noise, so don’t be too paranoid. You’ll only be outed if you’re gyrating enthusiastically in a roomful of silent people, and hey, more power to you.
You can read the full review here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Affiliates