Monday 1 July 2019

Review: Tantus Sport Medium

Oh Glow Blog Tantus Sport review South African sex toy blog

We recently received a box of fun from Tantus and next on the list is the Sport, a cute little non-representational dildo with a teardrop-shaped base and a bulbous head intended for G–spotting. This was provided to us in exchange for a candid and unbiased review, as always. Thanks, Tantus!

First impressions of this toy were pretty positive. The packaging is colourful and simple – kind of a no-frills fun aesthetic. I liked the look of the toy and thought the hooked G-spotting curve would feel amazing. At an insertable length of 14cms it’s a decent size for a beginner (ie, will not stab you viciously in the cervix) and is made out of flexible silicone that plays best with water- or oil-based lubricants.

Oh Glow Blog Tantus Sport review South African sex toy blog
The silicone itself is very smooth and shiny, with a tactile texture that unfortunately can’t help but attract cat-hair like the plague due to the glossy finish. It’s really soft and squishy in density so you can easily bend and manipulate it around; a feature which may make beginners feel more comfortable regardless of the larger and more bulbous head. The flared base also means that it would be compatible with anal play, but I can’t really speculate as to how the teardrop-shape would affect strap-on use. Would it be more comfortable? Less secure? Food for thought! I did quite enjoy the fact that the tapered base allows the user to orient the toy inside themselves more easily than a featureless round one does. However, due to the shorter length of the toy compounded with the dainty and elegant base, users with grip-related issues might find it difficult to find an appropriate purchase during play. 

Regrettably, I didn’t find this toy a good fit for my body’s needs. Taking my existing experience with silicone dildos into account, I’m coming to realise that firmer is better, although a touch of squish can be quite nice. Unfortunately, the super-soft density didn’t quite work for me. Despite the Silk being more featureless than the Sport, it is a little more rigid and seemed to work better for my preferences. I feel that if you’re a person that enjoys thrusting their toys, you may want to select a different option to the Sport as it's just too flexible to really provide targeted stimulation. I didn’t even really find it that effective for G-spot stim due to its inability to provide focused pressure on the necessary areas. Nevertheless, if you’re more of a fan of clenching when you use your insertables, this may still be nice for you due to the feedback provided by the squishy substrate, so that was pretty much how I used it. It’s nice, but not my usual style.

Oh Glow Blog Tantus Sport review South African sex toy blog
After using the toy a few times, I had to accept that my personal preferences are a touch mismatched to the capabilities of this toy. Nevertheless, I’d still suggest it to a person who knows that they like a softer silicone, or perhaps someone who is just starting out exploring penetrative stimulation and is concerned about how more rigid materials may feel (don’t be like me and get a steel toy as your first insertable). The flexibility and bendiness of the silicone almost made me wonder if it would work well as a pack-and-play strategy for gender-nonconforming people, but I don't really have the experience to test this theory.

Curious about this or other Tantus products? Check them out online! They’re friendly, fun, and have a butt-ton of varied products in their arsenal.

Website  ♡  Facebook  ♡  Reddit  ♡  Twitter  ♡  Instagram  ♡  Pinterest 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Affiliates