Tuesday 12 June 2018

Review: Satisfyer Pro G-Spot Rabbit


Oh Glow Blog Satisfyer Pro G-Spot Rabbit review vibrator suction sex toy sex positive south africa
Spoiler alert: this is now officially my favourite toy ever. It’s not the most versatile toy in my collection (like for example the Rocks-Off Atomic Bullet), but dang, it’s everything I never knew I wanted.

Okay, let’s start properly now: when I unboxed it, I was shook by how big it was! It’s the largest toy in my collection; thick, sturdy, and heavy duty. I love the clean white look, and the silicone is as soft and supple as you’d expect. Heavy duty, without being scary like those ones that look like machines brought back from the future. I was very happy to see that Satisfyer has fixed the problem with the suction ring. In an earlier review of the original Penguin model, I mentioned that the nozzle (removable to make cleaning easier and more sanitary) was a problem because it wasn’t securely fixed to the toy and came off during use sometimes. That issue has been resolved, and now the nozzle sits super tight! The usual features are there -- entirely waterproof, USB rechargeable with a magnetic connection, and the sleek design making it easy to keep clean. So for anyone living in a house with other people, this is great as you just keep some wet wipes nearby for immediate cleaning.
 
So the reason why I love this toy so much is it’s two in one. It has both a vibration feature and the trademark Satisfyer suction. I have said before what a fan I am of the suction; and with the little Penguin, I started experimenting with adding a vibrator to it. So it’s like Satisfyer read my mind right there. My only concern at first was maybe the build would make it difficult for me to position it correctly, as I found that the Penguin works best when positioned just right over your most sensitive part of your clitoris. And I was worried this would be difficult for me, and other women since we all have such vastly different physical geography.
 
How wrong I was. I don’t know how they did it, but wow, everything is placed to accommodate so many different bodies. I do find I have to use a much higher setting than I do on the Penguin (with which I still can’t get past the fourth setting without exploding), but since there are eleven intensities this is hardly a problem. It touches a different spot than is my usual go-to with my Penguin, but the increased intensity plus the G-spot vibrations yet to disappoint me. The vibrator function is glorious. It’s a G-spot vibe, which I’ve never had much luck with in the past on their own, but as an additional feature, it makes everything a lot more intense. The motor is dead silent, only yielding a low rumble. And rumble is the right word for the vibrations as well. It’s powerful and is so much fun for foreplay. It’s a great massager, covering a lot of surface area and being quite dextrous for external stimulation. The size of the head makes for some great all-over massages.

Let’s take a couple steps back and talk about the controls. It took a few minutes for me to figure them out (because I’m a dolt who doesn’t read the instruction booklet), but the fact that I could without reading about them tells you they are fairly intuitive. And once you know what does what, it makes playtime great fun. They’re positioned very easily for you to use, even if you do go hands-free (which for those who like a bit of hip motion makes it so much more fun because you can grind against it controlling it with your thighs). The controls are set out in a compact oval setup; the outer ring controls the vibrator motor, the inner controls the suction motor. The outer one works like your basic vibrator; clicks cycle through the ten vibrations settings (three intensities, then seven rhythms). The inner one is made of two buttons; one up, one down. Easy enough, right?

This toy is fantastic, in my humble opinion. I know I’m meant to find downsides for the purposes of review, but I just can’t. Unless you’re counting the geography situation; I’m sure there are women for which it simply won’t work. But my advice would be to check with a basic rabbit and if that works for you, this probably will too. And you should most definitely 100% treat yourself! 


WebsiteFacebookYouTubeTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Affiliates