Thursday 2 March 2017

Review: Pipedream Le Reve Sweetie Rabbit

Oh Glow Blog Le Reve Sweetie Rabbit review sex toy vibrator
Le Reve Sweetie Rabbit vibrator
The Le Reve Rabbit has been a long time favourite toy of mine. I bought mine at a Sexpo I visited just over a year ago and it has been the most useful toy on my sexual journey. This was the first rabbit I had ever bought, and I was hesitant; my other toy (a dildo) had never really done anything for me, so why was I thinking about another? Best decision ever.


Turns out I hadn't realised that I was a fan of external stimulation, and penetration does little to nothing for me. This little dude showed me that. With its two little fins, it delivers a powerful vibration directly to the clitoris. The slight ribbing on its body means you get a really great deep vibration from within your vaginal walls too. The little tip just tickles your G-Spot. The overall sensation is a really great one, and delivers some very satisfying, quick orgasms. I also tend to use it completely externally; the tip travelling around providing some extra stimulation wherever I'm feeling sensitive that day, and the fins lying down against my clitoris. It's a position that allows for an all-round experience, and a little more play.

Oh Glow Blog Le Reve Sweetie Rabbit review sex toy vibrator
Good things in small packages!

The Le Reve Rabbit uses 2 AAA batteries, that need to be replaced every six or seven uses. It's a great price (+/- R500), affordable, and durable. It's entirely waterproof, so it's easy to clean, and dead quiet. It has one button, with a simple one press - next setting dynamic. The button glows red when in use, so it's discreet. There are three vibration setttings, and four patterns. The highest vibration is not mind-blowingly powerful, but when its concentrated through those fins, it's one of the most effective vibrations I've ever experienced. More than high enough. I sometimes use it through material if I'm feeling particularly sensitive (pro-tip).

I've also used it with a partner (cis male), and it provided some excellent funtimes. ;-P

The Le Reve Rabbit has been the best addition to my toy drawer, as far as I'm concerned. It helped me to my first orgasm, and has never let me down. Quickies, or a bit of a longer spoil-yourself session, or even couple-play. Maybe it's not the most luxurious of toys, but it's a fantastic beginner's toy and is a fabulous staple toy in your drawer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Affiliates