Monday 1 June 2020

Current Obsessions: June Wishlist

Oh Glow Blog wishlist three Blush Avant dildos
Considering the circumstances, what do we do to stay upbeat? We plan! We fantasise! We think about all the cool stuff we want to do ... literally. Without further preamble, here are some cool toys and sex accessories I've been lusting after.

NS Novelties Firefly Glass G-Spot Glow Wand

Oh Glow Blog NS Novelties firefly glass g-spot glow wandOkay, okay: I read the review for this toy at Super Smash Cache and was immediately smitten. It's a gorgeous glass dildo with shimmery sparkles inside that GLOWS IN THE DARK. How magical is that? Cy describes it as being a sex toy that Elsa from Frozen would use, and I can't agree more. Please actually check out Cy's post, because this product image really doesn't do it justice. Cy's photos do a lot to capture it in all its twinkly daylight glory. Gorgeous!

If that wasn't enough, it's apparently an excellent A-spotter, which is totally my thing. I want this toy so badly because it combines everything I love -- firm materials, A-spot action; and glitter.

Alas, it isn't available in South Africa and seems like a frivolous international purchase in these COVID-ey moments; so it will have to wait. Until then, I pine after this glowing glory. Soon my pretty ... soon.

Eternity Collar

Oh Glow Blog eternity collars in the box wishlist
I love these collars. For those that don't know, it's a smooth, almost seamless ring of stainless steel or titanium that literally locks onto your neck without a visible closure mechanism. The collar requires a special tiny little allen key to undo the hidden screws for opening and closing. They are elegant, durable, and utterly gorgeous. As the name implies, the purpose is to indicate long-lasting commitment -- in a kinky way. If you want to take your BDSM dynamic to red carpet levels of glam, this is what you need.

To be honest, it's quite a statement piece. Due to the sheer inconvenience and what I might imagine is mortal terror of losing the tiny screws, the collar is intended to be worn more or less continually. Understandably, this isn't great for people that feel constrained by clothing or jewellery when they sleep, for example; so it's definitely not for everyone.

However, I have great personal significance embedded in those collars. I love them so much. I loved them before I'd even heard of Eternity. Years ago I literally dreamt of getting a smooth ring collar from my partner at the time, so I googled a few key words and found the company. Their work is so beautiful and the collars are available in silver, black, as well as yellow and rose gold; plus the company has branched out into locking necklaces so there's a lot to choose from. Naturally, they're all utterly breathtaking. One day when I am big I'll get myself one of these beauties.

Blush Novelties Avant line

 
Oh Glow Blog wishlist Bliush Avant disldos lineOkay I used these examples as the header image to this post because ugh, those colours; that geometric layering. MY HEART.

The flawless Insta-worthy aesthetic is so inspiring, I'm genuinely reconsidering my usual distaste for more realistic dildo shapes just so that I can own all the colour variants I love most, starting with the three above and then some. This is a bold statement because more penis-looking dildos never really appealed to me (I've come a long way), but like, those colours though. I'm such a basic bitch that if you make anything cute I am here for it.

I just ... I just enjoy being surrounded by beautiful things, okay? And sometimes we all want to indulge our pastel dildo princess dreams.


What cool stuff are you lusting after?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Affiliates