Tuesday 8 November 2016

Featured: Je Joue Ami+

Oh Glow Blog Je Joue Ami Plus review

A few weeks ago, I reviewed the Je Joue Ami+ advanced kegel trainer at Cara Sutra. 
Available in a pretty standard colour palette of purple or fuchsia, made from body-safe silicone and ABS plastic, the Ami+ is a whopping 136 grams.

Yes. 136 grams. For those who have never used kegel weights, this may not seem impressive until you realise that the heaviest of the original Ami set is only 106 grams. 

[...] At first, the extent of my abilities was twenty minutes. Now I can do about six hours or so, but sometimes the Ami+ betrays me ...
I love this trainer! It's the first one I got that really challenged me, and I still don't feel I've fully conquered it yet. You can read the full review here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Affiliates